Skip to content

Property & Casualty Insurance

Do you own property or business in the U.S.? Make sure it’s covered with the best insurance possible.

The U.S. welcomes investors from all over the world. Whether you own a condominium, home, investment property, or business, many of these properties are highly desirable and quite costly. These high-value coastal homes and condos require specialized insurance. Global AIB is a fully licensed personal and commercial insurance agency offering a wide range of domestic products to our foreign clients looking to insure their properties. We work with over 27 states throughout the country to ensure that you receive the best coverage.

Visit American Insurance Brokers for more information

Get a Free Quote Now !!!